Fall Semester Exam Schedule
Students will take their Fall Semester exams the week of
December 17 - 20, 2018.
*Extended time Testing will be coordinated through the learning center.
*Conflict Period is to be used for students that may be doubling up on a subject that day. For example, the student is taking Anatomy and Physics.
Important things for Finals Week:
- No Lunch/ Breakfast that week. (Eat a healthy breakfast and bring a small snack for between test)
- No After School Care- Students should be picked up after their last exam that day
- Seating Arrangements/Rooms will be posted on the Friday before Fall Exam Week
- Dress Attire- School Uniform or PAID for free dress
- Come Prepared- Bring necessary materials for your exam and/or light jacket or sweater.
- Be Punctual, study, and get a good night rest