Assistant Baseball Coach
St. John XXIII College Preparatory invites applications for our Assistant Baseball Coaching position. Highest priority is given to candidates with a college degree and experience at the high school level. Working at St. John XXIII College Preparatory requires a commitment to the mission and values of the school, as well as an enthusiasm for contributing to its co-curricular programs.
St. John XXIII College Preparatory is a Catholic, co-educational, college preparatory school, located in Katy, Texas. St. John XXIII shares the mission of the Catholic Church to hand down the teachings of Jesus Christ. St. John XXIII is a community whose vocation is to educate and form the mind, body, spirit, and imagination of our students.
St. John complies with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and considers reasonable accommodations that may be necessary to perform the essential functions of the job. Responsibilities:
• Applicants for the position should have experience coaching a highly competitive level of high school aged students in the respective activity.
• Possess a superior knowledge of the sport assigned including, but not limited to, knowledge of training and conditioning techniques that are applicable.
• Positive and effective oral and written communication skills.
• Equip the players in training drills during the practice sessions.
• Perform assistant coaching duties for the varsity teams Minimum Qualifications
• 2-3 years of coaching in a high school system Preferred Qualifications College degree preferred General Information:
• Part-time stipend position
• Not eligible for benefits To Apply:
Please send resume, and cover letter to HR@sj23lions.org
in the subject line of email.