DOWNLOAD THE APP NOW
Get it on
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and trying to make our school space as safe as possible, our school will be implementing the CapScann COVID-19 health screening and temperature monitoring device to help mitigate the risk of COVID-19 along with our other safety practices.
Going forward each student and employee will need to do a COVID-19 health assessment every day prior to coming to school. The process is quick and easy by following these few steps.
- Download the DOCS Health Works App from either the Google App Store or the Apple App Store
- On the DOCS Health Works App fill in your name, contact information, school id number (can be found on your Blackbaud Profile Page) and location number PEZT (this is caps sensitive)
- Your Blackbaud ID can be found by logging into the Blackbaud Portal, clicking on your name in the top right-hand corner, then choosing Profile. Your Student ID will be in general information
- Each school day complete the COVID-19 health assessment, if everything is within normal parameters you will receive a QR code which indicates approval to proceed to school (this QR code is good for 24 hours)
- There will be faculty/staff members at each CapScann kiosk to assist.
- When you arrive at school stand in front of the CapScann device and show you QR code to the reader on the top of the machine.
- The CapScann device will then instruct you to place your wrist in the device opening aligning it with infrared light crosshairs for a precise temperature reading
- Once the CapScann device provides the green light indicating normal temperature you’re authorized to enter the school
We’re excited to be launching the CapScann at our school and it is important that everyone follow all of the COVID-19 protocols which have been implemented, by all of us doing their part the risk of COVID-19 will be mitigated.
If you have any questions, please contact the school office.
- Students must create their account that matches the email address from their Blackbaud portal.
- Students must use their student ID and not their SSN number to create their account.
- If you do not have a smartphone please create an account using the Web Portal -
- The web link for the laptop/desktop or tablet is: https://secure.dentrustocs.com/docs/covidscreening/weblogin . You can save this as a favorite on the Google Chrome browser or in the case of a tablet you can save the link on the home screen.
Our location is code PEZT. You must use this code to complete the form. On completion of the link, the user will receive a QR Code. If they are using a desktop or laptop, they can print the code and use the printout on the CapScann device.