Head Swimming Coach
St. John XXIII College Preparatory invites applications for our Head Swimming Coach position. Highest priority is given to candidates with a college degree. Working at St. John XXIII College Preparatory requires a commitment to the mission and values of the school, as well as an enthusiasm for contributing to its co-curricular programs.
St. John XXIII College Preparatory is a Catholic, co-educational, college preparatory school, located in Katy, Texas. St. John XXIII shares the mission of the Catholic Church to hand down the teachings of Jesus Christ. St. John XXIII is a community whose vocation is to educate and form the mind, body, spirit, and imagination of our students.
St. John complies with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and considers reasonable accommodations that may be necessary to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Applicants for the position should have experience coaching a highly competitive level of high school aged students in the respective activity.
- Possess a superior knowledge of the sport assigned including, but not limited to, knowledge of training and conditioning techniques that are applicable.
- Positive and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Prepare the athletes for competition with a progression-based system of planned practice sessions.
- Two to three years of coaching in a school system.
- Preferred Qualifications
- College degree preferred
- Contract/stipend position
- Position is not eligible for benefits
: Please send resume, and cover letter to HR@sj23lions.org
with attention Athletic Director in the subject line of email.